aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, March 13, 2014
Need for speed @ 7:11 PM

today is a really happy dating day with a friend :D
i was late to midvalley due to my awesome bro 
and it's quite guilty to make my friend waited for me about 1 hour+
so i was walk really fast to get faster to reach starbucks
uhm and i saw him sitting there, i went into ordered a grande hot choc before saying hi to him
and guess what?! when i met him, i realised he ordered the same drinks with me
hahahahah what a coincidence :DDDD
the purpose of today's dating is about he is going to give and teach me lightroom
so yeah i learned and i'm going to try it some day :P
we've nothing to do and then i trying to check movie showtimes 
asking him want to watch need for speed? i wanted to watch this before hahah
and he was like yeahhh of course XD
owh on! then we go to buy the tickets.
although we're late about 20 mins to the movie but it just started a bit
so we still can catch the story hahaaa 
it is really a nice movie which doesn't make us feel it was a bored movie for every seconds 
after movie then going home 

today is a hazy day but still, nice day! :DDDD

Location of photo: sarawak. 
Don't be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.



about
me and my blog

Your profile here
create &inspire.