aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, July 18, 2014
@ 11:45 PM

i wanted to follow you in twitter at first but you refused to. You said we're not that close to follow each other's twitter although we've know each other for a few months. Fine then. But i'm still curious about it so i do check it sometime. I checked it just now and i saw you tweeted that sorry to say but you dislike sm. Okay, i'm pretty sure that you're saying me instead of the SM company. so you pretended you like me and be my besties(?), err nope, you're pretending to be my bestie in college and yeah, backstab me at twitter. I've no idea why you did this to me. I thought we're really kind of good friends.I don't mind your bad and picky attitude. and now... sorry i've change my mind to be ur 'friend' tho, luckily you've transfer to fis next semester and i don't have to see you yay LOL.

about
me and my blog

Your profile here
create &inspire.